Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

SoundScape

In The Maunga we have been making soundscapes. We had to pick a scene and find stuff to make the noise and my group chose to do the Amazon Rainforest. We had to make a monkey noise, a toad noise, a snake noise, a bird noise and rain noise. We have also been doing 

T - Shaped Literacy about musical instruments I learnt about a chinese instrument called and erhu. It is a wind instrument which means you have to blow in it and it is like a flute but makes sweat calming noises.


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Alexander, my name is Kai and I am in Te Ngahere. Your Soundscape Video about the Amazon Rainforest sounds just like a real rainforest. It is unique that you added a different topic into your blog post. I would like to make something just like your one. What was your overall favourite part about making the blog post?

    ReplyDelete