Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Cybersmart Challenge

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing something called the Cybersmart Challenge. For this activity we learnt how to use tools on Google drawing to make an animal out of shapes. The animal I chose to make was a penguin. It was actually a lot easier because I knew how to use the tools properly. I used all sorts of shapes in my penguin and when I had finished I add a bit of colour. I then made a background with using different shape the I coloured it to look like ice, then I coloured the sky and then I was finished. I also learnt how to group everything and then duplicate it. We did this activity to learn about the other tools on google drawing that would make it a lot easier. I really liked doing this because it was fun and I liked learning about it and making my penguin.


Have you ever done anything like this before?



7 comments:

  1. Hi Alexander It is me Te Hauata your friend. I like your blog post about making a penguin out of google drawing tools. I liked the design of the penguin that you made and the icy mountains it reminds me of Adventure time( The Show). The penguin reminds me of the penguin from Adventure time his name is Gunter and the icy mountains look like the ones that the Ice King and Gunter live in on the show. DId you have fun making this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alexander, its Nikau from room 5. I really liked your blog post about your Cybersmart Challenge it looks very cool and interesting keep up the good work and blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Alexander, my name is Dylan from Ahipara school. I enjoyed reading your blog about Cybersmart, your picture you made looks cool. Do you do Cybersmart as a usual thing or just a one off? Anyway keep what the great work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Tait from Ahipara School, I like your blog post about making a penguin out of google drawing, I like the design of the penguin you made, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alexander, I really like your writing about Cybersmart Challenge, it is so cool! Keep up the good work.
    By Kahurangi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Alexander i'm Talaofa from Glenbrae school, i really like your penguin and i think it looks really cute. keep up the good work.why did you choose a penguin?.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora Alexander I´m Eli from Ahipara School. I enjoyed looking at your Cybersmart challenge, the colours look very nice. Maybe next time you can add a WALT. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete