Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Beautiful Butter Chicken

 Yesterday in our class we went to a place called Greens in Paihia. We went to Greens because it was someone's birthday and his name is Shivam. His parents owned the restaurant called Greens and they offered us to go there for lunch. After we sat down about 3 minutes later we got cans of Coke and Sprite. Then soon we got trays of butter chicken, rice and naan bread. I was very excited. I took my first bite of the food and it was FABULOUS I started stuffing my face and the naan bread was also as good as the butter chicken. I then took a sip of my drink I was full after an amazing dish. But then it just kept getting better, Shivams parents then came out with a big trolley filled with easter eggs. After that we gave Shivam a birthday card and we started singing happy birthday. Then after eating we said thank you by singing some waiata for his parents and then we left.


Have you ever been to Greens before?






No comments:

Post a Comment