Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Coastal Seas

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about the coastal seas. We have been learning about marine animals, different places in the oceans and the different oceans. We watched a video about the coastal seas and I learnt a ton of facts about sea animals. For my animal I chose the White Tip Shark. I found very cool facts about this marine creature and now I will share some facts about the Bottlenose Dolphin, the White Tip Shark, a Wrasse, a Humpback Whale and Kelp. This is my groups DLO.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexander my name is Tamati. I go to Paihia School. Do you know why you were writing about this animal? I like writing about sharks because they sound cool. Do you like sharks? Did you have fun? I think this blog was cool because I like shark too. I think that the Pacific ocean is pretty cool because it is really big.

    ReplyDelete